Monday, September 3, 2007

Cables Everywhere

Sometimes it takes a little while to notice a certain theme or pattern of behavior, even in your own choices...and now, suddenly, I find myself surrounded in cables.

The last three projects that I cast on, all within a couple of weeks of each other, were:





1) "Juno" from Rowan 40. I'm knitting this in a brilliant purple.


2) "Tangled Yoke Cardigan" from IK Fall 2007. This one's going to be dark red.


3) "Cabled Cardigan" from VK Winter 2007 (Why can't Vogue Knitting give their patterns more individual names? Every issue has at least one Ribbed Pullover and Lace Stole, and I don't see why they would want to be confusing.). I'm not straying too far from the original color choice here.
There's no photo from Juno just yet since I'm having gauge issues.

Only after putting all three photos side-by-side did I also notice that these three are all cardigans. I feel a little dense.

No comments: